Directions for Use:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated area until vapors, mists and aerosols have dispersed and the treated area has been thoroughly ventilated.
- Do not spray animals.
- Do not water the treated area to the point of runoff.
- Do not make applications during rain.
All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses:
- Treatment to soil or vegetation around structures;
- Applications to lawns, turf, and other vegetation;
- Applications to building foundations, up to a maximum height of 3 feet. Other than applications to building foundations, all outdoor applications to impervious surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches, and structural surfaces (such as windows, doors, and eaves) are limited to spot and crack-and-crevice applications only.
Application is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to sewers, storm drains, water bodies, or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application. Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems.
Hose end Sprayer:
Easy to Use. For Application to Lawns, Outdoor Ornamentals, Outside Surfaces of Buildings, and Other Outdoor Residential Areas.
32 ounces treats up to 5,000 square feet.
Snap off tab on top of sprayer before first use.
- Make sure knob Control lever is in the OFF position. Shake well and attach to hose.
- Turn water on at faucet, aim nozzle toward lawn and turn knob Control lever to ON to begin spraying.
- When finished, turn Control lever to OFF position. Turn faucet to OFF position. Discharge residual water pressure by turning ON and OFF again. Store out of reach of children.