Potty Training Bells
Potty training bells make training your new puppy a little easier. Hang the ribbon with bells on your door knob and teach the puppy to jingle it when it needs to go out. Blue and White paws on a red ribbon.
Allow your puppy to easily tell you he needs to go potty when you’re in the other room or just preoccupied. Letting your dog freely tell you when he needs to go out eliminates accidents, which keeps your home clean, and both you and your dog happier. Simply jingle the bells when you take your dog out, and reward him when he begins to use the bells himself to ensure his new habit sticks.
- Hang the bells on the door handle for easy set-up and let your dog tell you when he needs to go out.
- Bells jingle to get your attention and let you know that your dog is ready to go use the potty.
- Eliminate the bad habit of indoor accidents by giving your dog an easy way to tell you he needs to go outside.
- Adorable designs allow you to pick a color that best suits your home and pup.
- There are two handy snap options to choose between 27-inches and 31-inches in length to accommodate most doors and sizes.