A 1-year vaccine proven to protect against the highly contagious canine parainfluenza virus and Bordetella bronchiseptica.
- Effective in preventing infection by canine parainfluenza virus and B. bronchiseptica (canine cough) in dogs and puppies.1
- Rapid onset of protection for B. bronchiseptica has been demonstrated.
- Small doses (0.4 mL) make administration easier.
- Quick intranasal administration eliminates needles and syringes.
- No applicator tip required.
- Approved for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in prevention of infectious disease associated with canine parainfluenza virus and Bordetella bronchiseptica infection
- Recommended for use in healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older
- Proven over 99% reaction-free in 1,289-dog field trial.1
- Safe for pregnant bitches in all trimesters
Please see the product label for safety information.
- INTRANASAL ADMINISTRATION ONLY
- 0.4 mL-dose administered directly into 1 nostril
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
We cannot ship vaccines outside of the US.