(SORRY NO VACCINES SHIPPED OUTSIDE THE U S)
Features and Benefits
- A quality 1-year core vaccine that protects against feline rhinotracheitis, feline panleukopenia virus, and feline calicivirus.
- Protects cats against the most common threatening viral infections—calicivirus, herpesvirus, and the deadly feline parvovirus, panleukopenia
- Nobivac Feline 1-HCP has been shown to block the replication of canine parvovirus (CPV) in cats.1
- Evidence shows that CPV-2a, CPV-2b, and CPV-2c isolates can replicate in cats, producing clinical signs of feline panleukopenia.2-4
- Non-adjuvanted formula
- Optimal choice for healthy indoor cats
- Approved for the vaccination of healthy cats as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calici, and panleukopenia viruses
- Recommended for use in healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older
Administration and Dosage
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection
- Initial 1 mL dose administered at 9 weeks of age or older
- Second 1 mL dose administered 3 to 4 weeks later
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
There are no reviews yet.