Proven 1-year vaccine that offers broad protection for dogs against distemper, adenovirus types 1 and 2, parvovirus, parainfluenza, and leptospirosis due to L. canicola or L. icterohaemorrhagiae.
Features and Benefits
- Protects against all known strains of canine parvovirus (CPV), including CPV-2c1,2
- Contains CPV-2b, one of the most prevalent field strains of parvovirus
- High antigenic mass (titer), low passage parvovirus vaccine
- Overrides maternal antibodies in young puppies.3
- Defends against 2 strains of Leptospira: L. canicola and L. icterohaemorrhagiae
- Protects against 2 types of adenovirus that cause hepatitis and respiratory disease in dogs
- Provides disease coverage for commonly spread canine viruses, distemper, adenovirus types 1 and 2, parainfluenza and parvovirus, in 1 formula
- Approved for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine distemper, adenovirus types 1 and 2, parainfluenza, parvovirus, and leptospiral disease due to L. canicola or L. icterohaemorrhagiae
- Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older
Administration and Dosage
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection
- Two 1 mL doses given 2 to 4 weeks apart
- Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age.
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
- For additional information, please see the product label.