NEOPAR stimulates antibody production in the presence of existing maternal antibodies for protection at an early age. Antibody production begins after the first dose. NEOPAR overrides moderate to high antibody levels such as those found in puppies having maternal antibodies or in dogs from pre-existing vaccination. It can be used successfully as a booster for a pre-existing vaccination.
Indications: NEOPAR® is for the vaccination of healthy dogs against disease due to canine parvovirus. NEOPAR® is designed to be used primarily where the severe threat of canine parvovirus infections exists in the resident dog population.
This vaccine gives reliable protection against infections by other known strains of canine parvovirus.
NEOPAR® overrides moderate to high antibody levels such as those found in puppies having maternal antibodies or in dogs from pre-existing vaccination. It can be used successfully as a booster for a pre-existing vaccination.
Puppies vaccinated with NEOPAR® generated high levels of the IgM and IgG classes of antibodies. Secretory immunity was engendered in the gut. Reversion to virulence does not occur. Field studies indicate that this vaccine is safe in puppies 3 weeks of age or older.
Modified Live Virus
- Core Disease Protection
Induces protection against the most lethal and prevalent viral disease of dogs, canine parvovirus
- Maximum Protection
Contains a High Antigen Mass (more vaccine units per dose) which results in:
- Short period from vaccination to protection
- Higher level of protection (many times greater than the level needed for basic protection)
- Long duration of immunity
- Early Age Protection
Stimulates antibody production in the presence of existing maternal antibodies
- First Dose Protection
Antibody production begins after the first dose. Other canine parvovirus vaccines require two or three doses to stimulate an initial antibody response.
- Single Antigen Vaccine
- Eliminates the need to use complex combination adult vaccines (commonly referred to as 5-way vaccines) in the young puppy
- More efficient in stimulating antibody production than complex combination vaccines
- Found to be safe for use in young puppies
- Less likely to produce a vaccine reaction than complex combination vaccines