It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE USE
• Not for use on plants being grown for sale or other commercial seed production, or for research purposes.
• Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
• Application is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to sewers, storm drains, water bodies, or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
• All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses:
– Treatment to soil or vegetation around structures;
– Applications to lawns, turf, and other vegetation;
– Applications to building foundations, up to a maximum height of 3 feet.
• Other than applications to building foundations, all outdoor applications to impervious surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches and structural surfaces (such as windows, doors, and eaves) are
limited to spot and crack-and-crevice applications, only.
• Do not apply this product that will contact adults, children, or pets, either directly or through drift.
• Do not water the treated area to the point of run-off. Do not make applications during rain.
• Not for broadcast use on indoor residential surfaces.
• Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems.
• DO NOT USE ON CATS. May be toxic or potentially fatal if applied or ingested by cats. Accidental application to cats and/or grooming a recently treated dog may result in tremors and/or uncoordinated
muscle movement. If this occurs, immediate veterinary care should be provided.
Keep people and pets off treated areas until the spray has dried.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING