HARI Clay-Cal Bentonite Clay Supplement for Birds 1.27 lb
HARI Clay-Cal Bentonite Clay Supplement offers companion bird’s the benefits of natural geophagy, in a ready available supplement, specifically milled to be suitable for companion birds.
Did you know that Clay-Cal Calcium Enriched Clay Supplement…
- Is derived from European Bentonite (Montmorillonite) Clay Granules, Charcoal and Calcium mixed at a healthy ratio for optimal benefit.
- Provides supplemental minerals that may be lacking in the routine diet.
- Has the capacity to adsorb toxic secondary compounds widely distributed in plant foods
- Protects the gastrointestinal tract from chemical and biological irritation and thus helps to counter gastrointestinal disease.
- Elevates the pH factor in the digestive system to promote good health and resist disease.
- Combines the detoxifying benefits of bentonite clay and charcoal with calcium. One of the primary benefits of bentonite clay, specifically montmorillonite clay which has a superior ability to absorb toxins, is its effect on countering dietary toxins by binding toxic chemicals and bacteria.
- Can act as an antacid protecting the gut lining from corrosion. This alone improves food intake as it protects the GI tract from chemical and biological irritation.
- Is for companion birds who are regularly supplied with fresh tree branches for perching, chewing and shredding activities. While the wood source is perfectly safe, some of the tannins found in the wood bark can contain secondary compounds toxins. Clay-Cal has the capacity to absorb these toxic compounds and impurities (pesticides, bacteria & fungus) found in wood, plant foods and from genetically modified ingredients, and other non-organics.
- Is a healthier alternative to common gravel-grit.