The PRO 550 uses the tried and true tube-shaped design that trainers have come to love, it is easy to operate (and master) 1-handed so you can keep your eyes on your dog at all times, even while switching between stimulation levels and dogs. The stimulation level/vibrate selection dial is at the top of the transmitter, allowing intuitive operation. Tone, beacon lights and beeper are controlled using the switch and buttons on the face of the handheld unit. And the control buttons comfortably line up in the hand for fingertip control. A 2 ½-inch fixed transmitter antenna eliminates the threat of a lost or broken antenna while delivering up to 1 mile range.
Intuitive, 1-handed Training of Up to 3 Dogs
- Train up to 3 dogs at a time (additional dog devices required; purchase separately)
- 21 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation and vibration and tone settings
- Up to 1 mile range
- Built-in Bark-Limiter™ operated on the dog device
- Remote operation of beacon lights on dog device
Choose from 21 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, tone, and vibration for up to 3 dogs at a time (additional dog devices required; purchase separately). You can also remotely operate the LED beacon lights, built-in to the dog device, and an accessory beeper (purchase separately) to help locate your dog in low light conditions.
PRO 550 features a built-in Bark-Limiter, activated by the dog device. Bark-Limiter features Auto-rise technology, which automatically adjusts correction to the optimum level needed to stop unwanted barking.
Tough, Water-resistant, Long-lasting
Both the transmitter and the dog device collar are designed to withstand all the blows, bumps and sloppy conditions of training and hunting. The dog device comes with 2 sizes of removable, stainless, insulated contact points for reliable performance in wet conditions and extended comfort for the dog. The dog device is water-rated to 1 ATM (10 meters).
The PRO 550 transmitter itself is water-rated to IPX7. The transmitter and dog device both feature a long-lasting, rechargeable, lithium-ion battery. A battery life indicator on the transmitter and dog device lets you know when to recharge the system.
The color-coded dog selection switch on the PRO 550 handheld allows you to determine which dog is receiving correction. Pairing the dogs’ collar color to the color of the selection switch helps you keep track of which dog is receiving stimulation or tone. Additional 3/4 inch polyurethane-coated accessory collars are sold separately.
¹Additional dog device collars required; purchase separately.
Handheld Physical & Performance
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 1.8″ x 8.2″ x 2.1″ (4.5 x 20.8 x 5.4 cm)
- Weight: 7.8 oz (221 g)
- Range: 1 miles
- Multi-dog compatibility: 3
- Autorise bark correction mode: yes
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion (included)
- Battery life: up to 80 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- Floats: yes
- Correction levels: 21
- Momentary/continuous correction: Both (low, medium and high)
- Vibration correction: yes
- Tone correction: yes (dedicated button)
- Accessory unit activation: yes