Canine Spectra 10 Single Dose Vaccine w/ Syringe
For subcutaneous vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Canine Distemper, infections Canine Hepatitis, Canine Adenovirus Type 2 (CAV-2), Canine Coronavirus, Canine Parainfluenza, and Canine Parvovirus (CPV) Type 2b, Leptospira canicola, Leptospira grippotyphosa, Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae and Leptospira Pomona.
- Meets or exceeds USDA standards
- Contains Type 2B Parvorirus for rapid immunity and cross protection against all recognized field strains
- Parvo fraction is high titration, low passage
- High vaccine titers help overcome low-level maternal antibody interference in puppies
- Available in single dose with syringe
- Easy do-it-yourself vaccination yields huge savings, especially for multiple dog owners, breeders, and shelters
Sold and shipped only in the USA.
Important Shipping Note:
UPCO ships cold items as soon as possible, but ONLY ships temperature sensitive items Monday-Thursday when delivery dates for your selected location fall during the same week it is shipped even if expedited service is selected. EX: If you choose overnight delivery for an order placed on Friday, it will ship on Monday for Tuesday delivery. This avoids weekend transit where items will sit in unknown temperature conditions until the following week. If you need a cooler item expedited and delivered by a specific date, please contact our customer service department at 816-233-8800 for further assistance.
Out of stock