Kaytee Timothy Hay 24 oz
Kaytee Timothy Hay is hand selected to ensure the long fiber strands and proper leaf to stem ratio to support digestive health. Kaytee Timothy Hay is grown in the ideal ecological location for moisture and climate control and is then stored in a protected environment to ensure the quality and superior nutritional value are maintained. Timothy Hay is ideal for animals over 7 months of age because it is higher in fiber to support digestive health and lower in protein and calcium than alfalfa hay to support urinary health.
- Made with single-ingredient Timothy hay sourced and harvested from the mountainous Columbian River basin
- Healthy fiber to support digestive system
- Supports a healthy urinary tract
- Protected from the elements before packaging
- Made with the ideal ratio of leaf to stem and contains
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives