DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
This product may be applied only by the methods specified on the labeling.
General Precautions and Restrictions: Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. Following application as a low pressure or high pressure spray, do not enter or allow others to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
General Use Directions: 1. To clean, disinfect and deodorize walls, floors, tables, drinking fountains, sinks, refrigerators, stoves, restroom fixtures and garbage cans: Remove gross filth and heavy soil with a preliminary cleaning step prior to application of this product. Apply solution of 1/2 oz. of this product per gallon of water with a sponge, mop, mechanical spray device or foaming apparatus making sure that all surfaces are wetted thoroughly. Allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes. Air dry. 2. To clean and disinfect such articles as food and water bowls, non-porous bird toys, non-porous perches, combs, brushes, razors, scissors, and rubber goods: all articles must be thoroughly cleaned to remove excess debris, rinsed and rough dried, including the hollows and lumens, before immersion in solution. Soak for 10 minutes in a solution containing 1/2 oz. this product per gallon of water. Rinse food and water bowls prior to reuse. 3. To disinfect fabrics such as sheets, linens, aprons and uniforms: First rinse to remove gross filth or heavy soil, then soak for 10 minutes in a solution containing 1/2 oz. of this product per gallon of water. 4. To clean gross filth or heavy soil on environmental surfaces prior to disinfection, use 1/2 oz. of this product per gallon of water. 5. Dilution ratios: use ½ oz. (15cc) of this product per gallon of water (use 1/16 oz (2cc) of this product per 16 oz. of water; 1/8 oz (4cc) this product per 32 oz. of water; 3/16 oz. (6cc) of this product per 48 oz of water).
HOSPITAL USE DIRECTIONS
1. To clean, disinfect, and deodorize walls and other hard non-porous environmental surfaces, use ½ oz. of this product per gallon of water. Apply with cloth, sponge, mop, mechanical spray device or foaming apparatus, making sure all surfaces are wetted thoroughly. Allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes. For heavily soiled areas a preliminary cleaning is required, remove gross soil and proceed per above.
2. After treatment, rinse surfaces with potable water.
3. This product is an effective Tuberculocide against Mycobacterium bovis in 10 minutes at 20ºC when used on hard non-porous inanimate environmental surfaces. Follow above directions, including removal of gross filth or heavy sopil prior to application of this product.
4. KILLS HIV ON PRE-CLEANED ENVIRONMENTAL SURFACES/OBJECTS PREVIOUSLY SOILED WOTH BLOOD/BODY FLUIDS in health care settings or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfaces/objects with blood or body fluids, and in which the surfaces/objects likely to be soiled with blood or body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of human immunodeficiency virus Type I (HIV-1).
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING AND DECONTAMINATION AGAINST HIV OF SURFACES/OBJECTS SOILED WITH BLOOD/BODY FLUIDS:
PERSONAL PROTECTION: When handling items soiled with blood or body fluids, use protective equipment such as disposable rubber gloves, gowns, masks and eye coverings. CLEANING PROCEDURE: Blood and body fluids must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces and objects before application of this disinfectant. CONTACT TIME: To kill HIV-1 a contact time of 10 minutes at room temperature must be allowed. DISPOSAL OF INFECTIOUS MATERIALS: Blood and other body fluids should be autoclaved and disposed of according to local regulations for infectious waste disposal.
Directions For Use in Poultry Houses:
1. Remove all poultry and feeds from premises, vehicles, enclosures, trucks, coops, and crates.
2. Remove all litter and droppings from floors, walls and surfaces of facilities occupied or traversed by poultry.
3. Empty all troughs, racks, and other feeding and watering appliances.
4. Thoroughly clean all surfaces with soap or detergent and rinse with water.
5. Saturate all surfaces with a solution of 1/2 oz. of this product per gallon of water for a period of 10 minutes. Use high pressure sprayer or apply layer of foam with foaming apparatus.
6. Ventilate buildings, coops, and other closed spaces. Do not house poultry or employ equipment until treatment has been absorbed, set, or dried.
7. Thoroughly scrub treated feed racks, troughs, automatic feeders, fountains, waterers, and mangers with a solution of this product at 1/2 oz. per gallon of water. Rinse with potable water before reuse.
Directions For Use In Ratite Ranches, Aviaries, Swine Producing Facilities, Equine Facilities Veal Barns, And Calving Operations:
1. Do not use in milking stalls, milking parlors, or milk houses.
2. Remove all animals, poultry and feed from premises, vehicles, trucks, coops, crates and enclosures.
3. Remove all trucks, coops, crates, water troughs and feed racks.
4. Remove all gross soil, litter, manure and droppings from animals and poultry from floors, walls and surfaces of barns, pens, stalls, chutes, and other facilities and fixtures occupied or traversed by animals and poultry.
5. Empty all troughs, racks, and other feeding and watering appliances.
6. Thoroughly clean all surfaces with soap or detergent and rinse with water.
7. Saturate all surfaces with a solution of 1/2 oz. of this product per gallon of water for a period of 10 minutes. Use high pressure sprayer or apply layer of foam with foaming apparatus.
8. Immerse halters, ropes and other types of equipment used in handling and restraining animals, forks, shovels, scrapers used for removing litter and manure, in a solution of this product at 1/2 oz. per gallon of water. Allow to remain in contact for 10 minutes.
9. Ventilate buildings, cars, boats, and-other closed spaces. Do not house livestock or employ equipment until treatment has been absorbed, set, or dried.
10. Thoroughly scrub treated feed racks, troughs, automatic feeders, fountains, waterers, and mangers with a solution of this product at 1/2 oz. per gallon of water. Rinse with potable water before reuse.
Hatching Egg Sanitizer: This product is recommended for use as a Hatching Egg Sanitizer, with best results being achieved in water temperatures ranging from 78°F to 110°F. The recommended dilution is 1/2 oz. per gallon of water, and may be applied through automatic washing systems, immersion tanks, foaming apparatus, low pressure sprayers, and fogging (wet misting) systems.
Directions For Use In Bird Cages:
REMOVE BIRDS AND FOOD/WATER BOWLS FROM CAGE.
To clean, disinfect and deodorize bird cages and cage floors, remove gross filth and bird droppings with a preliminary cleaning step prior to application of this product. To mix solution of this product using calibrated dropper, mix 2 cc of this product to 16 oz. of water in any clean spray bottle. For larger solutions, mix 1/2 oz. (15 cc) per gallon of water. Spray or wipe making sure all surfaces are wetted thoroughly. Allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes. Air dry. Return birds to cage.
THIS PRODUCT IS EFFECTIVE AGAINST THE LISTED ORGANISMS IN WATER UP TO 400 PPM HARDNESS (AS CaC03) IN THE PRESENCE OF ORGANIC SOIL (5% BLOOD SERUM): Alcaligenes faecalis, Strain# 838, Alcaligenes faecalis, Georgia Strain, Aspergillus fumigatus, ATTC# 6285, Beta streptococcus, ATCC# 19615, Bordetella bronchiseptica, ATCC# 10580, Candida albicans, ATCC# 18804, A.O.A.C. Fungicidal Test, Enterobacter aerogenes, ATCC# 13048, Enterococci Group D Species, Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), ATCC# 51299, Escherichia coli, ATCC# 11229, Haemophilus parasuis, ATCC# 19417, Klebsiella pneumoniae, ATCC# 4352, Microsporum canis, ATCC# 42872, A.O.A.C. Fungicidal Test, Microsporum gypseum, ATCC# 52027, A.O.A.C. Fungicidal Test, Mycobacterium bovis (BCG), A.O.A.C. Tuberculocidal Test, Mycoplasma synoviae, Mycoplasma gallisepticum, Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae, ATTC# 25934, Pasteurella anatipestifer, Pasteurella multocida, ATCC# 6529 (fowl cholera), Proteus vulgaris, ATCC# I3315, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, ATCC# I5442, Rhodococcus equi, ATCC# 6939, Salmonella arizonae PD 36, Salmonella arizonae #7:I, 7,8, Salmonella choleraesuis, ATCC# 10708, Salmonella choleraesuis, Kuzendorf Strain, Salmonella enteriditis, ATCC# 13076, Salmonella gallinarum, ATCC# 9184, Salmonella pullorum, ATCC# 19945, Salmonella schottmuelleri, ATCC# 8749, Salmonella typhimurium, ATCC# 13311, Shigella sonnei ATCC# 25931, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), ATCC# 33591, Staphylococcus aureus, ATCC# 6538, Staphylococcus epidermis, Staphylococcus hyicus, Streptococcus equi, ATCC# 39506, Streptococcus pyogenes, ATCC# 9342, Streptococcus pyogenes, ATCC# 19615, Streptococcus suis, Type II, Taylorella equigenitalis (C.E.M.), Kentucky Strain 3056, Trichophyton equinarium, ATCC# 64916 A.O.A.C. Fungicidal Test, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, ATCC# 9533 A.O.A.C. Fungicidal Test, *Avian adenovirus, *Avian infectious bronchitis virus, *Avian influenza virus, *Avian Laryngotracheitis, *Avian reovirus, *Avian rotavirusATCC# VR-1, *Canine adenovirus ATCC# VR-800, *Canine coronovirus, ATCC#VR-809, *Canine parvovirus, Strain CPV MLV (Cornell), *Duck enteritis virus (D.V.E.), *Equine arteritis, ATCC# VR-796 (Equine viral enteritis), *Equine herpes virus, ATCC# VR-700 (Equine rhinopneumonitis), *Equine Rotavirus, *Feline calcivirus, ATCC# VR-782, *Feline rhinotracheitis ATCC# VR-636, *Herpes Simplex Type 1, *HIV-1 (AIDS virus), *Influenza A-2/Hong Kong virus, ATCC# VR-544, *Mouse hepatitis virus, Strain MHV-A59, ATCC# VR-764, *Newcastle disease virus, *Parainfluenza virus, Type 1, Sendai Strain, ATCC# VR-105, *Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus, Strain ISU-P ATCC# VR-2402, *porcine rotavirus, ATCC# VR-893, *Pseudorabies virus, Aujeszky Strain, ATCC# VR-135, *Transmissable Gastroenteritis virus, Purdue Strains, ATCC# VR-763.
Hard Surface Mildewcidal Test Method: CSMA method 23 at I000 ppm water hardness (as calcium carbonate) and 10% horse serum (as organic soil):
Aspergillus niger ATCC# 6275 (black mold) Penicillum variable NRRL# 3765 (Green mold)