Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 2, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus Vaccine, MODIFIED LIVE VIRUS
Proven 1-year vaccine that offers broad protection against canine parvovirus (CPV), adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis) and type 2 (respiratory disease), parainfluenza, and distemper.
- Protects against all known strains of CPV, including CPV-2c.1–2
- High antigenic mass (titer), low passage parvovirus vaccine
- Canine vaccine containing CPV-2b, one of the most prevalent field strains of parvovirus
- Protects against 2 types of adenovirus that cause hepatitis and respiratory disease in dogs
- Provides disease coverage for commonly spread canine viruses, distemper, adenovirus types 1 and 2, parainfluenza and parvovirus in 1 formula
- First to publish data showing protection against CPV-2c challenge.1
- Multiple studies demonstrate the ability to override maternal antibodies.3
- Approved for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine distemper virus, adenovirus types 1 and 2, parainfluenza, and parvovirus
- Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection
- Primary vaccination may begin as early as 6 weeks. Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age.
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended: Following the advice of The American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client patient relationships
- Available in a 25 x 1 mL dose