For the removal of large roundworms and hookworms in dogs and puppies. Contains Pyrantal Pamoate in a flavored liquid dogs love.
Give 1 teaspoon(5ml) per 10 lbs of body weight.
• Single treatment removal of large roundworms (Toxocara canis and Toxascaris leonina)
and hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala) in dogs and
• To prevent reinfestation of Toxocara canis in puppies and adult dogs and in lactating
bitches after whelping
• Highly palatable formulation
• Roundworm and hookworm control
• Safe for use on puppies as young as two weeks of age
• Safe for use on lactating bitches two weeks after whelping
• No food withhold prior to use
For maximum control and prevention of reinfestation,
it is recommended that puppies be treated at 2, 3, 4,
6, 8 and 10 weeks of age. Lactating bitches should
be treated 2-3 weeks after whelping. Adult dogs kept
in heavily contaminated quarters may be treated at
monthly intervals to prevent T. canis reinfestation.