Anvil Chunker Shears 16 Tooth
- Double Hollow Ground. Hollow grinding imparts more cutting power without increasing cutting pressure. Producing a smoother feeling cutting experience.
- Hollow Ground, Micro Honed, Polished, Assembled and Finished in the USA
- Made of Molybdenum / Vanadium 440C Stainless Steel 57+or-1 Rockwell-C Hardness
- Handles are 20% Larger than the 700 and 966 Series Shears. Ring Sizers included
- Precision Oiler and Anvil’s Lubricant impregnated wiping cloth Included
- Overall Length 8 ¾” Finger Rest Included, Cutting Length 4 ¼”
- TENSION PROPORTIONING SYSTEM – ANVIL® TPS utilizes a bearing system under the screw head and a conical washer under the clicker plate. The conical washer must compress to lose its spring tension. The shear’s tension setting is now locked into place until readjusted